We are pleased to receive in-kind and material donations at the headquarters of the Association or on our bank accounts:
Samba: IBAN: SA3140000000000124480527
NCB: IBAN: SA8010000010403939000102
Al Rajhi Bank: IBAN: SA2480000314608010238062
- Cash or in-kind at the Association Headquarters.
- Using deposit in the Association accounts.
How to deposit through ATM:
- Enter your card. Select the language and enter your PIN.
- From the Options menu, choose Convert.
- Select the type of conversion (in the same bank account).
- Limit the amount.
- Enter the association account number according to the accounts list numbers.
- The screen will appear in front of you to confirm the name of the Association, the account number, and the amount you want to convert.
- Click on Yes to confirm the process successfully.
How to donate by banking phone:
- Call Bank Telephone.
- Follow the instructions within the phone directory.
- Choose a property of transferring from account to account in the same bank.
- Choose the Convertor Account Number, and then choose the account number of the transferee by the list.
- Enter the amount you want to convert, and then press a button (#).
- To confirm the operation press the number (1).
How to donate using the Internet:
- Enter on the Bank Site according to the account numbers list.
- Choose online banking and then press enter.
- Add new beneficiaries account to add the Association account to the list of beneficiaries you have.
- Activate the beneficiary.
- Select the bank and then the name of the association and then enter the amount you want to convert.
- Click OK to complete.